What to bring to Tribe
The weekend you've been waiting for is almost upon you. You've secured your place in history. All you have left to do is pack. But what's your approach? A bug-out bag easily snatched when the air-raid sirens sound in the dead of night? A steel reinforced suitcase capable of withstanding extreme temperatures? The staff, kerchief, and coffee can of a rail-hopping hobo? The choice is yours, but choose wisely—for while true preparation will bring you life, false preparation could take it from you...
- Before you begin, pay your dues (or your packing will be in vain—seriously)
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Sleeping bag/pillow/blankets (bunks are provided, bedding is not)
- Clothes for camp/outdoors* (a mix of warm and cool weather would be smart, including swim shorts)
- Bible (don't show up to the battlefield without a weapon)
- Flashlight/headlamp/lantern/etc. (we move under cover of darkness)
- Ear plugs (our snores eat decibels for breakfast)
- A good attitude (see also: Friday night's review of the Tribal Code)
*Sometimes Tribe gets gritty. Think carefully when packing gear that can't be shredded, sullied, or utterly destroyed.
- Camping throne/chair
- Recreational gear (fishing gear, ball gloves, frisbees, Kan Jam, Spikeball, football, volleyball, etc.)
- Tent (we've got cabins, but ain't nobody going to hate a true outdoorsman)
- 4-wheel drive
- Pokemon Go